- Revenue 2 118 MSEK (1 856)
- EBITA 181 MSEK (149)
- Cash flow -91 MSEK (-64)
Profitable growth in challenging times
Third quarter highlights
- Revenue increased by 14.1 per cent to MSEK 2,118 (1,856).
- EBITA increased by 21 per cent to MSEK 181 (149), corresponding to an EBITA margin of 8.5 per cent (8.0).
- Operating profit amounted to MSEK 166 (20) and the operating margin was 7.8 per cent (1.1). Operating profit was charged with items affecting comparability of MSEK 0 (-113).
- Profit from continuing operations amounted to MSEK 118 (0), profit from discontinued operations to MSEK 0 (38) and profit for the Group as a whole to MSEK 118 (38).
- Earnings per share from continuing operations amounted to SEK 2.34 (0.00), earnings per share from discontinued operations to SEK 0.00 (0.75) and earnings per share for the Group as a whole to SEK 2.34 (0.75).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to MSEK -91 (-64).
First nine months highlights
- Revenue increased by 8.5 per cent to MSEK 6,488 (5,981).
- EBITA increased by 16 per cent to MSEK 458 (395), corresponding to an EBITA margin of 7.1 per cent (6.6).
- Operating profit amounted to MSEK 401 (233) and the operating margin was 6.2 per cent (3.9). Operating profit was charged with items affecting comparability of MSEK -9 (-115), which comprise costs ahead of the separate listing of Momentum Group of MSEK 5 and severance costs in connection with a change of management in Finland of MSEK 4.
- Profit from continuing operations amounted to MSEK 287 (152) and profit from discontinued operations to MSEK 28 (108). The impact on earnings of the distribution of Momentum Group was MSEK 3,553 and total profit from the Group amounted to MSEK 3,868 (260).
- Earnings per share from continuing operations amounted to SEK 5.69 (3.00) and earnings per share from discontinued operations amounted to SEK 0.55 SEK (2.15). The impact on earnings of the distribution of Momentum Group was SEK 70.38 per share and earnings per share for the Group as a whole amounted to SEK 76.62 (5.15).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to MSEK 90 (318).
Comments from the CEO
“We are switching focus from integration and concentrating to a greater extent on driving sales, developing our offering and streamlining our processes.”
“Our costs are increasing because of high inflation, a weak Swedish krona and high energy prices and we continuously review the organisation’s cost structure to ensure that we are well equipped to handle the prevailing market conditions.”
“We have a historically successful concept for driving profitable organic growth, which we are implementing on all our markets.”
Significant events during the third quarter
- Alligo acquired 100 per cent of the shares in Magnusson Agentur AB, which runs a store selling corporate branded products and workwear in Vinslöv, southern Sweden.
- Alligo acquired 100 per cent of the shares in LVH AS, which is a reseller of tools, consumables, workwear and personal protective equipment in Lillehammer, Norway.
Events after the end of the period
- No significant events have occurred since the end of the period.
Presentation of the interim report for the third quarter 2022
Alligo will publish its interim report for the third quarter 2022 on Friday, 28 October 2022 at 08:00 a.m. CEST.
In conjunction with this, Alligo are pleased to issue this invitation to a webcast conference call in which
President & CEO Clein Johansson Ullenvik and CFO Irene Wisenborn Bellander will present the report and answer any subsequent questions. The presentation will be held in English.
Date and time: Friday, 28 October 2022 at 11:00 a.m. CEST
Web link: https://ir.financialhearings.com/alligo-q3-2022
SWE: +46-8 505 583 58
UK: +44-33 330 092 70
US: +1-64 672 249 04
Clein Johansson Ullenvik, President & CEO, tel: +46 70 558 84 17, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Irene Wisenborn Bellander, CFO, tel: +46 72 452 60 40, e-mail: email@example.com
This information is information that Alligo AB (publ) is obliged to publish under the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication through the agency of the Chief Executive Officer on 28 October 2022 at 08:00 CEST.
Alligo is a leading player within workwear, personal protective equipment, tools, and consumables in the Nordic region. The Group has annual revenue of approximately SEK 8.5 billion and approximately 2,300 employees. Alligo AB (publ) has been listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since June 2017.
Read more at www.alligo.com.
Alligo AB (publ)
Box 631, 135 26 Tyresö · Vindkraftsvägen 2, 135 70 Tyresö · Telefon +46 (0) 8 – 727 27 20 · www.alligo.com
|Group, MSEK||2022 JUL–SEP||2021 JUL–SEP||2022 JAN–SEP||2021 JAN–SEP||30/09/2022 12 months to||2021 JAN–DEC|
|Operating profit, MSEK||166||20||401||233||595||427|
|Operating margin, %||7.8||1.1||6.2||3.9||6.7||5.1|
|EBITA margin, %||8.5||8.0||7.1||6.6||7.9||7.7|
|Return on equity2.3, %||15||13|
|Equity per share4, SEK||63.61||64.50||63.61||64.50||63.61||67.95|
|Equity/assets ratio5, %||40||40||40||40||40||40|
|1) Adjusted for the impact on earnings of the distribution of Momentum Group AB.|
|2) Before and after dilution.|
|3) Refers to the Group total (continuing operations and discontinued operations).|
|4) Refers to equity attributable to the Parent Company’s shareholders.|
|5) KPI calculated on the basis of the figures reported in the financial statements. This means that profit/loss items for previous periods are recalculated and based on continuing operations, while balance sheet items for previous periods are not recalculated.|