Alligo has set four new financial targets with a focus on profitable growth, financial stability and dividend. The targets are adapted to Alligo’s strategy and new conditions following the separate listing of the Components & Services business area.
1. Organic Growth >5%
- Average organic growth shall be more than 5 % per year over a business cycle.
- Further growth shall also be made through acquisitions.
- 2022: Organic growth was 6.1 % (4.3 %).
2. Profitability >10% EBITA Margin
- The EBITA margin shall be more than 10 % per year.
- 2022: The EBITA margin was 8.2 % (7.6 %)
3. Indebtedness <3X
Ratio of net operational liabilities to EBITDA excl. IFRS 16
- Ratio of net operational liabilities to EBITDA excl. IFRS 16 shall be less than a multiple of 3.
- 2022: Ratio of net operational liabilities to EBITDA excl. IFRS 16 amounted to a multiple of 1.8 (1.7).
4. Dividend 30-50%
- The dividend as a percentage of net profit shall be 30–50 per cent, taking into account other factors such as financial position, cash flow and growth opportunities.
- 2021: The AGM resolved in favour of a dividend of SEK 1.75 per share, equivalent to 30 % of net profit from continuing operations. In March 2022, Board of Directors decided to distribute all of the company’s shares in Momentum Group AB to the shareholders of Alligo AB .