Why invest in Alligo
Alligo has a proven business model and a strong financial position. With a balanced customer mix, a scalable platform, increasing share of own brands, a sustainable enterprise and a being a leader in the consolidation process, we focus on delivering value to our shareholders.
5 Reasons to invest in Alligo
1. Market growth and resilient customer segments
- Alligo’s markets consist of corporate customers in Sweden, Norway and Finland, that provide stable growth and complement each other well.
- Customers are a balanced mix of small and medium-sized enterprises, large companies and public-sector agencies.
- Different industry segments provide good opportunities for continued organic growth and strong resilience in weaker economic times.
2. Scalable platform provides a foundation for continued growth
- Alligo has built an integrated organisation that can scale up and grow, both organically and through acquisitions.
- Our cost structure is adaptable and functions such as IT, logistics, procurement, sales and finance are coordinated and streamlined.
- The Group is continuously working to improve its operational efficiency and develop the organisation using digital solutions.
3. Own brands increase competitiveness and profitability
- Own brands enable greater control of the product development process, which Alligo uses to offer a product range that is tailored to our defined industry segments.
- The extensive development of own brands and services means customers can be offered a unique and competitive product range, with increased profitability for Alligo.
4. Sustainable enterprise
- Sustainability is an integral part of our business business.
- Alligo has decided to go further than the requirements of laws and regulations to become one of the leaders in sustainability in the industry.
- This is a long-term commitment and we are working together with our stakeholders to build a genuinely sustainable business.
5. A leader in the consolidation process on the Nordic markets
- The markets in the Nordic countries are undergoing a consolidation process, which can benefit relatively large groups such as Alligo.
- Alligo is actively involved in the consolidation process and has leading positions in Sweden and Norway.
- Alligo will continue to invest and strengthen its position, both organically and through acquisitions, on all markets where the Group operates.